Princesssusan Links

Princesssusan Links
My links xx

Sunday 5 January 2014

ISHACOOL HACKED?!?

Okay guys so on 5/01/2014 the beloved Ishacool got hacked.
Do you think it's real or she's attention seeking?

Ishacool hacked by Ece?!?
I personally think someone has used a hacker or cheat engine or whatever and actually hacked her. I mean why would she do that for attention? Whoever would do that is a loser (No offence to people who faked being hacked). Also the person who hacked her is also a loser cause' if they don't work their butt off like she did to get 1st, and of course are too lazy to try...it kinda does make them a loser! This status has been going on for hours. First time I saw it was around 5:00pm but now it's like 10:00pm. I tried typing in Ece on the Find Friends section but this is what I found: The one's I have pointed are ones made in these past few hours. Do you think there is a new hacker on the loose? I do! I also think there is no need to be afraid. Those ones are probably just made by losers, you know the people who just try to make trouble on MSP and try to pose as other losers. Even though I'm not THAT much of a fan of Isha, I guess this was a warning for us. I even made a video on Youtube the first time I saw it look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIB_hJ4sXw
So is there really a new hacker on the loose? This post is NOT to scare ANYONE, it is to tell you to watch out! -Princesssusan
Ece on Find Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment